There are tons of toys to explore. We also have different themes to choose from or we will work with you to customize a theme too!
Our Standard Birthday party package includes:
- Two hours of private space rental
- Millie staffer to help set up, wrangle kids and clean up (tipping is not required, but appreciated)
- Theme set up in our dramatic play area (only our “Tents and Tunnels” theme is included in the standard pricing – you may substitute one of our other themes for an additional fee, please see below)
- Party for ten children and 25 adults
- There is a $5 charge for each child beyond the 10 that are included in the standard package.
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the cost of the party is due to hold the date and time of your party; upon paying the deposit you agree to the terms and conditions of the Gorgeous Millie party rental agreement, which includes full cost of party charged within 30 days of cancellation. You must provide Gorgeous Millie with a final headcount 10 days before your party date.
- Standard parties are $285 for members* and $345 for nonmembers.
* Members must be currently enrolled in the morning program at the time of their party.
A la carte options*:
- Homemade bags of playdough as a party favor
- Pizza delivered to the party (3 pizza minimum)
- Pool of plastic balls (included in Tents and Tunnels theme)
- We can also help arrange for live music, petting zoo, face painting, balloon twisting or professional party planners at your party
* Please contact Gorgeous Millie for pricing on “a la carte” options
Toddlers love pulling and sitting on giant stuffed zoo animals. They bounce around in the zoo keeper’s house and love jingling extra large zoo keeper key chains.
All the barnyard animals, a big red barn tent and a wheelbarrow make the farm come alive.
A tent fit for a princess and tiaras, jewels and boas to try on make this party a little girl’s dream.
A selection of several dramatic play vignettes from favorite childhood stories: Goodnight Gorilla, Big Red Barn and the Hungry Catepillar
This is the live music capital! Dramatic play with musical instruments!
Power tools and building blocks are in abundance. Let’s build something!
Let’s explore with a tent and tunnel city and a pool full of balls.
We will pretend to drive with our steering wheel sawhorses, drive around on real ride-alongs and discover gravity with a huge toy car ramp.
Pretend to drive trains, play in the train tent and run around a super sized train table
Dress up in a closet of superhero outfits and battle in the fortress of solitude.
Don costumes fit for a princess!
* An additional fee of $50 applies to all extra themes except “Trains” and “Princess Dress Up” which are an additional $75 (“Trains” must also be booked for a morning party).